WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Responsible: Identity: MOTOS I BICICLETES PRATS S.L.- CIF: B17665910
Dir. Postal: Avda. Montserrat, 55 – 17480 ROSES.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In MOTOS I BICICLETES PRATS S.L. We treat the information provided by the interested parties in order to carry out the contracted services, invoice these services as well as provide the interested parties with information about the services offered by the company.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship with the client is maintained and, in any case, during the period that the regulations require in each case.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the express consent of the interested party for the processing of their data.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS YOU HAVE WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH DATA?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not at MOTOS I BICICLETES PRATS S.L. We are treating personal data of interest to them.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data and in this case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to the particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. MOTOS I BICICLETES PRATS S.L. Will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims
- Likewise, we inform you that you have the right to request the portability of your personal data.
- To exercise the above rights, you must contact MOTOS I BICICLETES PRATS S.L . Through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address AVDA. MONTSERRAT, 55 – 17480 ROSE (GIRONA), indicating what right is exercised and attaching a copy of your ID.
- Anyone has the right to file a claim with the Control Authority if they consider that they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
HOW HAVE WE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
- The personal data that we treat in MOTOS I BICICLETES PRATS S.L. They come from the express consent of the client.
- The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identification data.
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Commercial information.
- Specially protected data is not processed.