MOTOS I BICICLETES PRATS S.L. (hereinafter Motos Prats) with address at Avda. Montserrat, 55 – 17480 ROSES (Girona) and with CIF B17665910 makes available on its website www.motosroses.com certain informative content about its activities.
These general conditions govern solely and exclusively the use of the MOTOS PRATS website by the USERS who access it.
These general conditions are exposed to the USER on the MOTOS PRATS website on each and every one of the pages and each time a USER enters their data in the existing forms, so that they can read, print, archive and accept them through from the internet, the USER being unable to enter their data effectively without this acceptance.
Access to the MOTOS PRATS website implies unreserved acceptance of these general conditions of use that the USER claims to fully understand.
The USER agrees not to use the website and the services offered therein to carry out activities contrary to the law and to respect these general conditions at all times.
The MOTOS PRATS website has been created, on the one hand, in order to make information about their activities available to third parties and, on the other, to make available to users the possibility of contacting MOTOS PRATS to request additional information.
SECOND - CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
- The use of the MOTOS PRATS website does not entail the obligation of registration of the USER, unless this USER wishes to use the database of existing articles in MOTOS PRATS where they will have to register providing their data, this subscription will be governed by the general conditions specific. The conditions of access and use of this website are strictly governed by current legislation and by the principle of good faith, the USER committing to make good use of the website. All acts that violate the legality, rights or interests of third parties are prohibited: right to privacy, data protection, intellectual property, etc.
MOTOS PRATS expressly prohibits the following:
- Carry out actions that may produce on the website through it by any means any type of damage to the MOTOS PRATS systems to third parties.
- Carry out without due authorization any type of advertising or commercial information directly or covertly, sending mass mails (spamming) or sending large messages in order to block network servers (mail bombing).
- MOTOS PRATS may interrupt access to its website at any time if it detects a use contrary to the law, good faith to these general conditions – see fifth clause.
THIRD - CONTENTS
The contents included in this website have been elaborated and included by: 3.1.- MOTOS PRATS using internal and external sources in such a way that MOTOS PRATS is only responsible for the contents elaborated internally. 3.2.- MOTOS PRATS reserves the right to modify the existing content on its website at any time.
FOURTH - LIABILITY
- MOTOS PRATS in no case will be responsible for:
- Failures and incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions so that it is not guaranteed that the services of the website are constantly operational.
- Of the production of any type of damage that USERS or third parties may cause on the website.
- MOTOS PRATS reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice in a discretionary manner and definitively or temporarily until the assurance of effective responsibility for any damages that may occur. Likewise, MOTOS PRATS will collaborate and notify the competent authority of these incidents at the moment in which it has reliable knowledge that the damages caused constitute any type of illegal activity.
FIFTH - COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK RIGHTS
MOTOS PRATS informs that the website www.motosroses.com, its own contents, the programming and the design of the website are fully protected by copyright, with any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of the aforementioned elements being expressly prohibited. protected unless express consent of MOTOS PRATS. MOTOS PRATS uses external sources to prepare its content on certain occasions and also establishes links to articles or information from third parties, always citing the source. The legitimate owner of the copyright of this information thus included may request at any time the elimination of the aforementioned references.
SIXTH - JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. The Courts of Figueres are competent to resolve any controversy or conflict arising from these general conditions, the USER expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
In the event that any clause in this document is declared void, the other clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the purpose of these conditions. MOTOS PRATS may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document, which will not imply in any case the waiver of them unless expressly acknowledged by MOTOS PRATS.